Go Back   Stylelife Academy Public Forums > The Stylelife Challenge > Openers

Openers Post Openers here to share or get feedback from others

Old 05-12-2012, 12:25 PM
AFC

Ferveur is on a distinguished road
Default Looking for some gym-opener

Hey guys,

everbody knows that gyms are the one of the best places for finding stunning women. I need some good openers for this place! What'd you recommand me?
Old 05-12-2012, 01:16 PM
Beginner Social Artist

Clarky103 has a reputation beyond reputeClarky103 has a reputation beyond reputeClarky103 has a reputation beyond reputeClarky103 has a reputation beyond reputeClarky103 has a reputation beyond repute

I would wait for some eye contact and go something like 'Hey there'
and then try initiate a conversation. Using the workout could be a good first topic, something like (been coming here long?)
Get that eye contact by working out on the machine next to her...usually its one of those cycle bikes.

Nothing too over the top is where im going here. Its very relaxed because you will see her again so you have more time!

ii imagine you will not be perceived as hitting on her. you are just a guy who likes to talk to people as he works out. its a good way to pass the time when you train and makes it more enjoyable. As you manage to make her laugh she'll start to think about you in other ways.
If you are quite knowledgable in the gym you could even train with her and help her a little bit like a personal instructor...know what i mean?
Sexual tension is almost unbearable between when you are inbetween her legs passing her weights and so on.

i have not tried this though so i am going to say this, but it is personally what i think i would do in this situation.

Last edited by Clarky103; 05-12-2012 at 01:19 PM.
Old 05-17-2012, 02:37 PM
AFC

TheHatter will become famous soon enough

That's a toughie man. i go to the gym A LOT. it's just something i enjoy doing but you got a lot more riding on the girl hooking in the gym than you do say in a coffee shop or bar simply because you're likely to see her often due to you going to the same gym etc. with girls in bars you can simply shrug it off, you'll probably never see her again.

personally i would go with quite an easy going opener, something that shows there is a little interest, but in her person, not what's between her legs.

try this?

PUA - "hey, what's that machine called?"

HB - "umm, an elliptical i think?"

PUA - "yea i know, i just needed an excuse to talk to you!"

all said with smiles! remember, in the great words Mystery, 'it's no big deal' so make sure she feels like there's no pressure and make sure you're not acting like a cocky bastard when you say it! make it lighthearted, funny and appear confident.

if it's all done right you should get a sweet open and hook.

if you wanted to take it further, like Clarky mentions; you will see her again, so you're in no rush... leave the number close for a later session, one where you finish up feeling pumped and she catches your eye.

hope it helps brah! let me know how you get on and message me if you have questions
Old 05-17-2012, 08:30 PM
Forum Vet

UNO123 has a reputation beyond reputeUNO123 has a reputation beyond reputeUNO123 has a reputation beyond reputeUNO123 has a reputation beyond reputeUNO123 has a reputation beyond reputeUNO123 has a reputation beyond reputeUNO123 has a reputation beyond reputeUNO123 has a reputation beyond reputeUNO123 has a reputation beyond reputeUNO123 has a reputation beyond reputeUNO123 has a reputation beyond repute

I opened at the gym the other night with, "Getting in a good workout?" and it hooked very well. I waited until she was in between sets, and i approached from the side. We had a great conversation. The open is just hello, what you follow up with, is what matters.
Old 05-18-2012, 05:53 AM
Forum Vet

grandadd has a reputation beyond reputegrandadd has a reputation beyond reputegrandadd has a reputation beyond reputegrandadd has a reputation beyond reputegrandadd has a reputation beyond reputegrandadd has a reputation beyond reputegrandadd has a reputation beyond reputegrandadd has a reputation beyond reputegrandadd has a reputation beyond reputegrandadd has a reputation beyond reputegrandadd has a reputation beyond repute

"Gatorade.... does it have high fructose corn syrup in it?"

"People are so gross when they leave their sweat all over the machines."

"They say a treadmill has more germs than a toilet bowl."

"Why do people wear such dorky/sleazy/revealing outfits at the gym?"

These openers suck, of course. Except they will actually open actual women. Before you dis these openers, remember that women love talking about food, OCDs, and criticizing other girls' outfits.

Good luck.
Old 06-22-2012, 06:44 PM
rAFC

Vitaming is a jewel in the roughVitaming is a jewel in the rough

If think you'd have to disqualify a bit wouldn't you? Ask any girl what they think of guys at the gym and they normally expect to be asked if they want some dick...who knows maybe thats why girls go to gyms?
Old 06-24-2012, 04:29 PM
Beginner Social Artist

Artist72704 is a splendid one to beholdArtist72704 is a splendid one to beholdArtist72704 is a splendid one to behold

I've never really tried gym game, I just go to work out. But now i want to try just so I can post a success story. If you guys actually try something and close let me know. I think I'm going to try and talk to everyone, just so the hot girls don't think I'm hitting on them but they know I'm very social which I think will work in them asking me out. I'll let you know if it works.